The Department of Dentistry offers expert care and services to patients of all age groups and also with special needs. The team renders routine and advanced diagnostic procedures and treatments such as oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthodontics, advanced conservative treatment, periodontics, paedodontics, aesthetic dentistry, dental implants, restorative dentistry, and endodontics. The department also focuses on providing dental education and managing oral and para oral health needs and problems of a patient. The other procedures which are offered by the highly experienced team include impaction, extraction, cyst enucleation, implant surgeries, trauma management, root canal treatments, management of improper tooth placements, management of space infections.
Dental surgeons provide quality care and the best possible treatment for the patient. They are committed to ensuring superior outcomes for the patient by using the latest surgical techniques, taking care of their satisfaction and safety. The team is proficient in delivering expert consultations related to a healthy lifestyle, maintenance of hygienic oral habits, and emphasizing the importance of regular dental check-ups.
The department has well set up and equipped infrastructure to cater to the dental needs of its patients since its inception. Our services are rendered to children, teens, adults, and even patients with special health care needs.
That our professionalism and dental services will enrich people’s lives & health
That creativity & quality in our concepts, care, and services are of paramount importance
What is an orthodontist?
An orthodontist is a specialist in correcting irregularities in the position of teeth, jaws, and facial bone.
When should a child first see an orthodontist?
The AAO recommends every child visit an orthodontist by age seven unless a problem is evident earlier that way the orthodontist can determine the ideal time to begin treatment.
- Evaluation of Proper Jaw Development, Poor Oral Habits
- Early Intervention to Avoid Problem In Future Like Jaw Surgery
Orthodontic treatment is not just for children; treatment is possible in adults with crowding, irregular tooth, the gap in the tooth, and various other problems
- Improve Your Smile and Facial Esthetics
- Teeth Are Easy To Clean When Properly Aligned
- Promote Healthy Gums and Supporting Bone
- Boosts Self Confidence and Self Esteem
Diagnosis and treatment of diseases related to mouth, jaw & face
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery is a dedicated department engaged in managing and treating defects and injuries of the face, jaws, head, and neck along with the hard and soft tissues of the oral and maxillofacial region. At AIMS, the experts help diagnose, treat and cure a broad range of conditions that may arise in the oral and maxillofacial region. Our team of experts is highly experienced in handling any road accident cases involving maxillofacial surgeries.
The surgeons are skilled in treating various complex cases during childbirth like cleft lip and palate and traumatic injuries such as fractured jaws and facial skeleton. They are also specialized in treating and fixing problems related to the mouth cavity, teeth and face. The AIMS Hospital provides excellent and superior quality care to its patients.
- Scaling & polishing of teeth
- Non-surgical & surgical treatments for gum disease
- Cosmetic & pre-prosthetic surgery
- Splinting of loose, mobile teeth
- Bone grafts
- Cosmetic restorations: fillings, inlays, onlays, veneers
- Smile designing
- Bleaching of teeth
- Root canal treatments
- Dental extractions
- Surgical removal of impacted teeth
- Minor oral surgeries-cyst enucleating, apicoectomies
- Acrylic & cast-metal partial dentures
- Precision-fitting partial dentures
- Complete dentures
- Bio-functional Prostheses (BPS dentures)
- Crowns & bridges
- Pediatric dentistry
- Removable orthodontics
- Habit-breaking appliances like snore guard, sports mouth guard, thumb-sucking crib, tongue-thrust crib, etc
- Dental prophylaxis & rehabilitation for oncology (oral cancer) cases
- Preventive dentistry
- Laser Dentistry