Pathology is branch of clinical medicine which deals with diagnosis and treatment of blood & blood diseases
Pathology Department at AIMS Hospital is one of the best department functioning based on best clinical practices with complete haematological services –
- Clinical Hematology
In addition we have 24 hour emergency services through which any haematological patient can be evaluated and treated round the clock.
We also provide 24*7 home blood collection services and reports are sent through emails.
AIMS hospital is equipped with highest and latest technique in CT Scan machine – Siemens SOMATOM Definition AS (Siemens 3rd Generation CT Scan).
First installation in India which provides Cardiac CT and RT planning in one single unit
- 192 Slice CT scan
- 80 cm large Bore (Biggest bore in the industry)
- Dual energy CT
- Table load capacity of up to 307 Kg
- Accurate table alignment & moving lasers to allow highly precised patient positioning
- Low dose CARE: “As low as reasonably achievable”(ALARA) principle to reduce radiation dose to the lowest possible level (Very low compared to conventional CT systems)
- Child Care CT: Safe for children – It has industry’s first 70 Kv scan modes and specific CARE Dose4D curves which lowers radiation. Very much safe for newborns and even for repeat scans.
- Radiation Oncology Planning: Specially designed for advanced treatment techniques such as conformal, IMRT or stereotactic radiotherapy with faster planning CT. Large bore of 80 cm with table load capacity of 307 kg opens this CT to all kinds of patients. It has in built V sim option for real time treatment planning.
- Duel Energy CT Scan: Helps to rectify metal artifact and improves image quality and reporting
- This CT scan can reconstruct all the images in 3D as well.
- Virtual Endoscopy
- CT IVP and CT for Kidney stone analysis: Allows visualization of chemical differences in kidney stones which contributes to a faster and more reliable diagnosis and line of treatment.
- CT for Gout Detection : It also helps in early diagnosis of gout by detecting uric acid depositions in extremities.
- CT Dental: Software for reforming panoramic and paraxial images based on defined reference plane and centerline in real time through upper and lower jaw. Best for CT images for implant planning, Assessment of alveolar structure, size of tooth cavities, Visualization of mandibular canal and many more. In short, a complete technology for Dental care
- CT Guided biopsy and FNAC
Now, get a comprehensive evaluation of the health of your heart in just a few minutes! Simply walk in for a Coronary CT Angiography on our Cardiac CT Scanner to identify any blockage in the arteries that supply blood to your heart. The test provides information on whether any blockages are present, location of block, percentage of stenosis, and nature of the plaque.
The test is safe and is not an invasive procedure unlike conventional catheter Angiography. Abnormal report rules out possibility of a coronary artery blockage in the near future.
Coronary CT Angio is also extremely useful in evaluating patency of stents and the condition of the bypass graft post-CABG.
A preliminary screening of the arteries can also be done just by evaluating the Calcium Score. A low Calcium Score is synonymous with low clinically significant soft plaques in the coronary arteries. The Calcium Scoring test can be completed in a matter of seconds
CT Angiogram with Digital Subtraction Angiography (DSA):
- CT Aortogram
- CT Coronary Angiography
- CT Carotid Angiography
- CT Cerebral Angiography
- CT Renal Angiography
- CT Peripheral Angiography
- CT Pulmonary Angiography
- DIGITAL X-RAY
- COLOUR DOPPLER
- STRESS TEST
- 2D ECHO
- USG GUIDED BIOPSY
- USG GUIDED TAPPING
- BONE DENSITOMETRY
DR. VISHAL SANKPAL
M.B.B.S, DMR, DNB (Radiology)