Registration and Billing for OPD
We are a preferred provider in many managed care and health insurance plans. Please make sure we are on your list of participating hospitals. If we are not, you will be financially responsible for your bill. Hospital files insurance claims as a courtesy to you.
Every patient who wishes to avail of the various services in Hospital has to get registered. This is a one-time event which gives you a permanent PIN number. Registration and billing counters are present on the ground and first floors near the OPD. The patient needs to pay for appointments and all other services prior to availing the service.
For appointments, please contact us on 0251-2475000
Accidents and Emergency
Our emergency department works round the clock. In case of any emergency, contact the casualty medical officer on – 0251-2475000 / 7506274959
We have three fully equipped ambulances available for transporting patients to and from the hospital. For availing this service, please contact us on 0251-2475000 / 7506274959
- Reservations can be made for bed classes (twin and above), operation theatres and daycare procedures
- The admissions desk in the main lobby will collect your deposit according to the class of admission and take your booking
- We accept only cash and credit/debit cards (Visa/Master cards)
- The surgical bookings are confirmed by the admission department a day prior to surgery
- All direct admissions to any intensive care unit are accepted at a bed/class of twin sharing or above
- While all efforts will be made to give you a bed/class of your choice, this may not always be possible
- Only a surgeon/consultant can authorize cancellation or postponement of a surgery on medical grounds and authorize a refund. Please contact the admission counter for all issues related to cancellation
- Please bring along personal toiletries, slippers/footwear
- Keep some cash for miscellaneous purposes or in case of an emergency
- Please safeguard your valuables and mobile phone. The hospital will not be liable for any loss of money or valuables
- Please do not bring video cameras or other recording devices into the hospital
- We constantly strive to provide you with a bed/room of your choice but you may face a delay in obtaining an allotment. We regret any inconveniences caused.
- If the bed class or location of your choice is not available at the time of admission, you may give your request to the admissions desk in writing and they will try their best to accommodate your request. We cannot promise a change in bed class or location as this depends strictly on bed availability and clinical condition of the patient
- One 24 hour attendant, 2 visitors and 1 surgical pass (at the time of surgery) are the only attendant entry passes issued by the admission desk. The admission desk is not obliged to issue extra visitor or attendant passes. Remember-noise levels and visitor borne infections can hinder the recovery of your patient
- Please keep all passes safely and hand over at the time of discharge as there will be a fine levied for the same
- Tariffs are subject to revision without prior intimation
- Emergency tariffs are applicable for services rendered beyond schedule timings
- International tariffs are applicable to foreign nationals (Not holding INDIAN Passport)
- Emergency charges are applicable on Sundays and public holidays
- Please get the clearance note singed by the admission desk before any procedure /surgery
- The bed charge is calculated from 12 noon to 12 noon irrespective of the time of admission
- Upgrade/downgrade of the class of bed affects your billing. When you move up to a higher class, the billing from day one will be as per the higher class. Moving down to lower class is strictly not allowed.
- The patient may be transferred to a government/municipal hospital for non-payment or any other administrative reason
- Interim bill statements will be made available to you on a daily basis. We would appreciate if the outstanding amount is settled within 24 hours.
- We request only one relative to be in the room with the patient
- Visiting hours are between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. on weekdays.
- Visitors must have visitor passes to go up to the wards
- During surgery, we provide a single additional pass for a relative
- Please help in keeping the noise levels low
- When the patient is shifted to the critical care unit, relatives have to vacate the room. They have to wait in the relatives waiting area , outside the ICU.
Housekeeping and inpatient meals
- Consumption of alcohol, cigarettes, chewing gum and tobacco, as well as spitting, is strictly prohibited
- A hygienic environment is essential for your health. Help us maintain our standards
- Keep the toilets clean and dry
- Use the dustbins for disposal of any waste
- Housekeeping of In-patient rooms is done thrice a day; in case you need any additional assistance please place the “Housekeeping” tag on your room door
- We take pride in serving you. Giving tips is prohibited.
- The hospital kitchen is equipped to serve well-balanced vegetarian meals
- Special diets will be served as prescribed by the doctor
- All meals are planned and their preparation is supervised by trained and competent dietitians
- No outside food is allowed, either for patients or patient’s attendants
- All attendant meals have to be either pre ordered at the time of admission or one day in advance for the next day’s meal service
- The food court on the ground floor is functional from 7.30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- The fine dining restaurant serves both, a la carte and buffet menus, for breakfast, lunch, tea and dinner.
Clothes & Linen
- It is mandatory that patients wear hospital clothes
- The hospital provides washed and clean linen to all patients
- All patients are provided with bed and bath linen and we encourage the patient attendants to use the linen which we provide. Please avoid bringing in outside linen, as this may cause infection
- For any additional requirement of linen, you may contact the ward nurse
Facility Management Services
- In case of any electrical faults with light switches, A/C, TV, etc., or plumbing items like showers, flushes etc., please inform the nurse on duty for assistance
- Please do not attempt to shift or repair any electrical item
- Do not touch the oxygen and suction pump equipment
- Do not change the setting of the thermostat knobs
- The windows are locked. Do not attempt to open them
- Use of mobile phones is restricted in patient related areas
- Discharge of the patient will be authorized as per the doctor’s opinion
- In case the patient/relative wishes to be transferred to another hospital or be sent home against the advice of the doctor, the patient/relative would be required to sign a ‘Discharge against Medical Advice’ declaration and the hospital will not be held responsible for any change in the patient’s condition, thereafter.
- Your Summary Report/Discharge Card will be given to you by the floor staff at the time of discharge
- Please submit the visitor passes at the billing department or you will be charged Rs.1000/-
- Any refund above Rs.10, 000/- will be paid by cheque within a period of one week
- All outgoing telephone calls (LOCAL/STD/ISD) made by patient or relatives will be charged in the final bill
- Children are not allowed as visitors in the hospital
This is a welcome appraisal of our services. The ward nurse will issue a feedback form at the time of discharge. Please do take the time to let us know how we can serve you better.
All reports can be collected from the report dispatch centre on the ground floor. We also provide reporting facility via email.